Are you looking for support and understanding in your journey towards recovery from an eating disorder?
Join our Adult Eating Disorder Group, where you will find a safe and non-judgmental space to share experiences, gain insights, and build connections with others going through similar challenges.
This group will be led by Nikki Lemke and Kirstin Nygaard-Daugherty, MA, LPC-R, NCC
The goal of this group is to provide valuable tools and strategies to help you develop a healthier relationship with food and yourself.
By participating in this group, you will benefit from:
- Connect with individuals who understand the unique struggles associated with eating disorders. Share your experiences, challenges, and successes in a supportive environment.
- Our group facilitators will guide the group discussions, provide evidence-based strategies and practical advice to help you overcome obstacles and foster positive change.
- Join a community of individuals who are dedicated to their recovery and are committed to supporting one another. Exchange resources, encouragement, and inspiration with like-minded individuals.
- When: Every Friday starting on October 6th, 2023
- Time: 6pm – 7pm
- Where: The HMT Alexandria Office
- Cost: $50 per session
Sign up by clicking the below link: