Alycia Burant is an experienced private practice business owner. As a consultant, she helps people reach their business goals in counseling and private practice.
If you are looking for an experienced business mentor for support while you scale your business, you are in the right place! Alycia offers the following:
- One-on-one individual consulting
- Private Practice Consulting
- Guidance on how to grow your team and scale your business
- SWOT Analysis
- Procedures and action plans will be cultivated based on thorough analysis of your current business and goals
consultation services pricing
Alycia is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over two decades of experience providing direct patient care to adults, adolescents, children, and families. She is also your average every-day girl who has dealt with her own array of challenges. By challenging her thoughts and developing helpful, healthy coping skills she has created a positive healthy mind, body, and soul.
Alycia was born with a strong empathetic nature that compliments her powerful intuition well. She provides a safe, supportive, encouraging environment by creating a solid foundation for personal healing and development. She works to create a relationship with you to promote success and empowerment. She recognizes you are the expert on your life and takes a collaborative approach to achieve identified goals. Alycia is a trauma informed therapist and works with the body to combine somatic awareness and movement interventions. She is a Level 1 Sensorimotor Psychotherapy for Trauma certified clinician. Alycia is also a Certified Integrative Medicine for Mental Health professional, providing clients and patients psychoeducation in the complex connection between what they eat and their mental health- connections that can reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, ADHD and other mental health disorders. She recognizes everyone measures success differently and tailor’s treatment to best meet your needs.
She is an experienced independent business owner with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health care industry. She is a strong entrepreneurship professional with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Virginia Tech, a Master of Arts in Community Counseling from the American Psychological Association accredited Argosy University School of Professional Psychology and completed her Post Master’s Certification in School Counseling at University of South Florida. Alycia is also an approved Board-Certified Clinical Supervisor.
HEALTHY MINDS THERAPY HIGHLIGHTS
- Went from solo practitioner to owning a large group practice with over 30 team members in less than 5 years.
- Alycia has been the integral force behind the successful growth of Healthy Minds Therapy to a multi-figure earning practice.
- Continues to scale Healthy Minds Therapy – since the pandemic has continued to grow the practice with the addition of new team members and a new location to better accommodate our clients and therapists.